We are a focused, specialist firm that benefits from the strength and support of being part of a larger group. Due to our size we look for a relatively small number of talented graduates and interns each year. You therefore won't get lost in a large trainee intake; you'll feel involved and be an integral part of our team from your very first day. Joining MUSI will give you the opportunity to launch your career and make an early impact. "I love working for MUSI as you get the exposure and responsibility of a smaller firm but with the benefits of a larger, international institution"
Current MUSI Graduate
We are rated on TheJobCrowd, see what our graduates say about working for us by clicking here
What Can We Offer You
We are dedicated to giving you all of the support you need to begin your career. You will be provided with:
- tailored training programmes
- early exposure and responsibility
- the opportunity to make valuable contributions from your very first day
"My expectations have been met and exceeded in terms of what I have been able to do at MUSI"
Current MUSI Graduate
Our Graduate Training Programmes
The MUSI 12 month graduate programme will equip you with the knowledge, skills and tools to succeed in your role and prepare you for tomorrow’s challenges. The programme is a unique and exceptional opportunity and includes:
- four weeks of intensive classroom training to;
- develop your product and financial knowledge by attending a bespoke technical programme
- gain a sound technical and commercial understanding of MUSI divisions, clients, and strategies
- continuous training to build your interpersonal skills to support your integration into the business
- bespoke rotations into a variety of business areas so you get an insight into MUSI's culture and an in-depth understanding of other business areas before starting in your own
For those joining MUSI's technology programme you will be provided with additional training across the technologies used in the finance industry.
In addition, you will receive all the support and guidance you require to have a successful career at MUSI including:
- sponsorship to study for professional qualifications including CFA and Technology qualifications
- the allocation of a mentor to help support you with your integration into MUSI and your personal development
- access to our senior management team
But, you’re learning and development doesn’t end after the first year. MUSI has an extensive on-going training and development programme ranging from the latest capital market product training, to language tuition and job shadowing opportunities to name just a few.
Our Internship Training Programme
As part of our ten week internship programme you will have the opportunity to:
- gain an in-depth understanding of different financial products and markets by attending a bespoke, one week, technical training which is designed to make sure that you get the most out of your internship
- experience what it's like to work in investment banking and find the right role for you by completing rotations in different departments
- build your networks both internally and externally
Throughout the programme you will be able to continue to develop your knowledge and skills by receiving Bloomberg training, attending our lunch & learn sessions, having access to over 800 e-learning modules amongst many other training opportunities. But it won't be all hard work. We hold social and networking events throughout the programme to give you the opportunity to build your networks as well as have some fun along the way. Interns who exceed expectation and truly impress us may receive an offer to join the graduate programme the following year.
- Applications to our graduate programme are now closed.
- The closing date for the Intern opportunities is 5.00pm on Friday 04 January 2013
- The closing date for our 2013 Technology programme will be March 2013 (the exact date to be confirmed)
Apply now to the MUSI Technology or Internship Programme.